8.3.10

1 more checked off the bucket list!





Hi
Just back from NYC did lots of fun stuff but the Martha Stewart show taping was the ULTIMATE highlight. I love her show, watch it everyday! We were lucky enough to sit in the lower seating front ROW! They even commented on my necklace (It wasn't the most subtle piece ever Ha) The audience was given a goody bag and her new cook book. Lucky us! Thanks to my friend Elizabeth knowing someone, after the show went on a private behind the scenes tour of the entire company, test kitchen, magazines home, prop room, photo studio and even saw Martha's private office. What an impressive operation, everything was beautiful, organized, and welcoming just as you'd expect. Our bellman said he had friends who said Martha would stop and give people rides to work sometimes as she drove in from her home. How nice. Anyway you can tell I'm a little over the moon about the whole thing. Went to the amazing Brooklyn flea got some fun pieces, the center on the black necklace is from there and was from a women who used to make eclectic pieces for Vogue magazine shoots. I still love my bird nest necklaces, perfect for spring. I hand make each nest in all sizes in both gold or silver tone. Email me with any questions and I'm still open on Wednesdays and working on growing my ETSY site. I just need to stay home and work! Happy soon to be spring!
Karen

No comments: